CIRCULAR ACCORDING TO THE 13TH CLAUSE OF THE
European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
(Consultants- Suppliers- Customers)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR and in relation to Your personal data (name and personal data of the Owner or the Legal Representative; telephone numbers; VAT registration number; bank details; other data related to Your business) directly provided by Yourself, we inform You as follows:
1. The Title Holder of the personal data You directly provided is Chugoku-Boat Italy Spa -with registered office in Via macaggi n.19, zip code 16121, Genoa and Vat registration number 03106170107. For Any notice You can contact our Company, in the person of the Quality Controller, at the following addresses: Via Macaggi n. 19, zip code 16121, Genoa; telephone number 010 5500292; email address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be treated by our Company exclusively for the performance of all the activities related to and instrumental to the drafting, and subsequent management and execution of the contractual relationship with our Company and in particular to the execution of accounting and financial obligations, of Suppliers and Customers management, of credit and controversy management.
3. The processing of Your data is mandatory for the execution of the contract You are a party (article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the GDPR)
4. Your personal data, for the above mentioned purposes, may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects: banking institutes; mail administration; professional and consultancy offices, for the fulfilment by these subjects of the services of assistance in accounting, financial and controversy matters.
5. The communication of the data from Your side, for the above mentioned purposes, is a legal and contractual obligation and in its absence the contractual relationship with our Company cannot be started or continued.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the time needed to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and, in any case, for no more than 10 years from the end of the contractual relationship with our Company.
7. You have the following rights:
-to ask to the data controller to access Your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR) and to amend (article 16 of the GDPR) or to cancel (Article 17of the GDPR) them or to limit the processing of them (article 18 of the GDPR);
-to oppose to their treatment (article 21 of the GDPR), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR):
-to propose a complaint to the Privacy Authority.